Working in Film and TV
6 week practical filmmaking course, with opportunities for creative practice.
October-December 2022 + January-March 2023
3 days per week over 6 weeks
This practical filmmaking course offers:
- Skills training in camera, sound, production and editing
- Opportunities for creative practice
- Industry masterclasses
- Travel and childcare costs.
- Placement opportunities
- Residents of Hackney and Tower Hamlets.
- Unemployed people and/or claiming benefits
- Aged over 18
- Not in full-time education
We particularly welcome applications from groups currently under-represented in the film/TV industry. This includes women, people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, disabled people, single parents, and carers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out an application form and email to email@example.com, or send to Four Corners, 121 Roman Road, London, E2 OQN.
You can also contact us for further advice from our training coordinators: 020 8981 6111
Deadline for applications: 12 September 2022
Sign up to our newsletter for updates.