Making the Grade is an entirely FREE online scheme for early level professionals working in colouring and grading in the Film/TV industry.
This programme is supported by ScreenSkills using National Lottery funds awarded by the BFI as part of the Future Film Skills programme.
It provides 4 months of professional support, including:
- Skills training in DaVinci Resolve
- Industry talks and webinars
- Mentoring by industry professionals
- One-to-one support for each participant
Who is it for? You need to:
- Have two or more professional production credits and/or have been employed in an industry-recognised role on two or more occasions.
- Have access to a computer that runs at a minimum, 4GB Graphics. 16GB ram is recommended as a minimum to be able to run DaVinci Resolve on your machine.
Visit this website for more detailed computer specification information.
We particularly welcome applications from groups currently under-represented in the film/TV industry. This includes women, people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, disabled people, LGBT+ people, single parents and carers.
Applications are now closed.
Interviews will take place in January.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The Making the Grade programme is supported by ScreenSkills using National Lottery funds awarded by the BFI as part of the Future Film Skills programme.