Introduction to Film and TV
This free, short course is an excellent in-depth introduction to starting your career in film and TV!
Do you love film and TV? Want to get into the industry, but don’t know where to start? Learn the ropes in this short course. No prior experience required.
5 days of talks and workshops including:
- An overview of entry-level roles across various departments; development, production, art dept, assistant directing, camera and lighting, sound, editing and post-production.
- Exploring the different routes into these exciting and varied roles
- How to approach production and broadcast companies
- How to tailor your CV for film and TV opportunities
- Tips for nailing your interview
- Managing work as a freelancer: from time management and contracts, to legal and financial
17 - 26 October 2022
5 days over 2 weeks
- Residents of Hackney and Tower Hamlets.
- Unemployed people and/or claiming benefits
- Aged 16 and over
- Not in full-time education (Excluding ESOL, Basic Skills and Functional Skills)
We particularly welcome applications from groups currently under-represented in the film/TV industry. This includes women, people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, disabled people, single parents, and carers.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above criteria, and can provide documentation to evidence this, please complete the form below and email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to Four Corners, 121 Roman Road, London, E2 OQN.
You can also contact us if you have any questions on email@example.com or by phone on 020 8981 6111
Sign up to our newsletter for updates.