Sign up for the next course!
ZOOM: Futures in Creative Media offers a practical, industry-level training course in digital video production, followed by support towards placements and employment. It includes:
- 6 weeks training including production of a short film
- Open College Network credits at Levels 1-2
- Job search, interview techniques & cv writing
- Mentoring by industry specialists
- Travel/childcare costs
Who is it for? You must:
- Live in Tower Hamlets
- Be unemployed, or low waged and claiming some benefits
- Be aged 18–30 years old (we will consider applications from people over 30 who make a good case for support)
- We particularly welcome applications from women and people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
To apply, complete the Application Form below, and email it to us.
See some of our previous trainees' film projects here